- School Response to Coronavirus
- Round Oak School Values and Ethos
- Student Retention and Destinations
- Admissions (Local Offer)
- SEN Information Report
- Contributions for school activities
- Pupil Premium
- Pupil Progress
- Data Protection
- Freedom of Information
- Exam Results 2017
- Documents & Links
- Activities and Links
- School Uniform
- Lunch Menus
- Community Links
From here you can find information about how the school is responding to the coronavirus lockdown. Click the links below:
- Information from Judith and key GOV.UK updates.
- Easter Fun Pack for the first week there's a bit of everything in here, Emma has found some terrific fun stuff.
- Things to do other than the work packs. There's lots of great websites with ideas and games. We try to keep this fresh with new suggestions from many of the teachers. We'll create an archive section where previous links are put if your favourite link has been replaced with another one.
- Student Work Packs with work for many of the subjects the students have been studying.
You can also navigate using this panel to the left:
Click 'School Response to Coronavirus' and you can find many of the links listed above by browsing this area.