- School Response to Coronavirus
- Round Oak School Values and Ethos
- Student Retention and Destinations
- Admissions (Local Offer)
- SEN Information Report
- Contributions for school activities
- Pupil Premium
- Data Protection
- Freedom of Information
- Documents & Links
- School Uniform
- Lunch Menus
From here you can find information about how the school is responding to the coronavirus lockdown. Click the links below:
- Information from Judith and key GOV.UK updates.
- Things to do other than the work packs. There's lots of great websites with ideas and games. We try to keep this fresh with new suggestions from many of the teachers. We'll create an archive section where previous links are put if your favourite link has been replaced with another one.
Student Work Packs with work for many of the subjects the students have been studying.
You can also navigate using this panel to the left:
Click 'School Response to Coronavirus' and you can find many of the links listed above by browsing this area.