Instrument of Government Reconstituted
INSTRUMENT OF GOVERNMENT
ROUND OAK SCHOOL AND SUPPORT SERVICE
1. The name of the school is Round Oak School and Support Service.
2. The school is a Community school.
3. The name of the governing body is
The Governing Body of Round Oak School and Support Service
4. The governing body shall consist of :
2 Parent governors;
1 Local Authority governor;
1 Staff governor;
1 Headteacher; and,
8 Co-opted governors
5. The total number of governors will be 13 (except at any time when the
Headteacher has given notice that he/she chooses not to be a governor,
when the total number of governors will be 12).
6. The term of office for all governors is four years.
7. This Instrument comes into effect on 1st October 2014.
8. This Instrument was made by order of Warwickshire Local Authority on
30th September 2014.
9. A copy of this Instrument must be supplied to every member of the
governing body (and the Headteacher if not a governor).
Approved by the manager of Governor Services
on behalf of the head of Law and Governance
Warwickshire County Council