- Round Oak School Values and Ethos
- Student Retention and Destinations.
- SEN Information Report
- Contributions for school activities
- Pupil Premium
- Pupil Progress
- Data Protection
- Exam Results 2017
- Documents & Links
- Activities and Links
- School Uniform
- Lunch Menus
- Community Links
Round Oak School acknowledges and welcomes its duty towards pupils, staff, parents and carers, governors and members of the community who have a disability. We welcome anyone regardless of their race, belief, sex or disabilities and strive to create a school community where everyone can flourish. Our school aims to treat all its pupils fairly and with respect. This involves providing access and opportunities for all pupils without discrimination of any kind.
Round Oak School's Accessibility Plan considers three interlinked elements:
- Improvements in the curriculum
- Physical Improvements to increase access to education and associated services
- Improvements in our provision of information in a range of formats for all parties
Our Accessibility Plan is set out in the tables below showing our aims and how we will achieve them. The full version of our Accessibily Plan is available as a PDF at the bottom of this page.