- Round Oak School Values and Ethos
- Student Retention and Destinations
- Admissions (Local Offer)
- SEN Information Report
- Contributions for school activities
- Pupil Premium
- Pupil Progress
- Data Protection
- Freedom of Information
- Exam Results 2017
- Documents & Links
- Activities and Links
- School Uniform
- Lunch Menus
- Community Links
Documents, Forms and Letters-to-Home
Here are copies of documents, forms and letters we send home to Parents and Carers. This page lists the items we have sent and you can find copies of the documents at the bottom of the page:
Academic Year 2018-2019
- To see what the SEND and Inclusion Strategy Pupil's Survey looks like, see the document below.
- Letter to Parents and Carers asking permission for pupil's to complete the survey for the Local Authority's SEND and Inclusion Strategy.
- Christmas dinner letter, with tear-off strip for student's menu choice
- We have reviewed our Bad Weather Procedure and it is unchanged from last year
Academic Year 2017-2018
Here is our Self Evaluation Form executive summary from the school's Senior Leadership Team.
- Our Core Bristish Values document, explaining how we reinforce these values in our school life.
- Letter about the proposal for a new Admissions Policy.
- Proposed new Admissions Policy.
- Bad Weather Procedure
- Name Size
- SEND Inclusion Strategy Pupils Survey 0.17MB
- SEND Inclusion Strategy Permissions 0.58MB
- Christmas Dinner Attendance and menu choice 0.54MB
- Bad Weather Procedure 0.28MB
- Self Evaluation Executive Summary 0.10MB
- Core British Values 0.18MB
- Letter Proposal for new school Admissions Policy 0.19MB
- Proposed new Admissions Policy 0.28MB